Wednesday 7 March 2012

UP, UP AND AWAY

I haven't used these stamps for a while, thought they deserved another outing.  These are such cutie images and it gives me the excuse to get the buttons out again!


The patterned I stamped is using a new set of background stamps from Martha Stewart and the remainder is all PTI.



I like the card a lot but I do get a bit annoyed with some new stamps - they seem to have some sort of film on them which the ink just won't sit on properly and it then stamps poorly.  I end up having to 'sand' them down with a nail file in order to get them to stamp clearly.  This is case with this background stamp here.  My nail file is currently residing inside the dog! (he still has the occasional chewing session) so this one will have to wait a bit until I can get out and buy another bunch.

1 comment:

  1. Flawless, funny thing is - I've just re-purchased this set! x

    ReplyDelete